The Moye Family

The Moye Family

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Week 8

We are at 8 weeks now! I have been waiting for this week as we had our first appointment! We got to see our baby for the first time with our ultrasound. It was pretty much a blob. :) You could however start making out the head from the body, along with where organs were forming, and little feet and hands. It was very different to see the baby at this stage since with Jude we didn't get too see him until 20 weeks. The heartbeat was 179. Doctor teased that was a sign of a girl! My blood work was all great, and I really liked our new doctor. My next appointment will be in 4 weeks. 

How far along? 8 weeks
Size of baby? Our little pumpkin is currently the size of a kidney bean !
What's going on with baby? Our pumpkin has webbed fingers and toes poking out, eyelids almost cover the eyes, breathing tubes extend from the throat to the lungs, and the tail is just about gone!


Total weight gain: In the mornings I still weight 126. In the afternoons I weigh 127.


Sleep: The past two nights I have almost made it all through the night sleeping!


Miss Anything? Not feeling queasy!

Food cravings: I just really wanted some Pop Tarts this week. So I splurged and I love it! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: This past weekend was pretty rough. I slept most of Sunday not wanting to eat at all. Thankfully since this my nausea is come and go and hasn't been as harsh. As long as I eat every couple of hours, I notice that has helped too.


Gender: Right now it is just our little pumpkin!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy. I can be moody when not feeling well.



Looking forward to: Feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment