The Moye Family

The Moye Family

Thursday, April 23, 2015

7 Weeks!

Week 7 of pregnancy has arrived at full force! I am already nauseated and it lasts throughout most of the day. Ugh! I can't stand to open the fridge, cook, or just think about most food in general. In order to feel better though, I have to make sure I am eating frequently. So small snacks and meals it is for a while! I have tried pregnancy pops for the first time. First of all, they are sour and I love that! Second of all, they work wonders while I have one. Then once they are gone I feel sick again :(  I am so lucky that Jeff is so supportive and doesn't mind that I can't cook sometimes or our meals come from a box (I can't believe I am cooking meals from a box).  I find myself still needing to take an hour nap every afternoon when Jude does. This is not good. My house needs cleaned. Terribly! With all this being said, I still could not be more excited that we are expecting our second child! I'll take this blah feeling any day as long as I know we will meet our little pumpkin in the end. Thankfully Jude is keeping me busy and that helps me to feel a bit better off and on.

Currently at church we are doing a study on the family. I find this to be so appropriate for us right now! As we prayed for God to help us grow our family and to see our prayers being answered, I find that it is the best time to really study His word and know how He wants family to work in the home. It forces me to look at myself closely has a wife and a mother. Sometimes I do not like what I see. This is a good thing though. A realization like this helps me to better myself in these areas. It's not easy! But I have learned in the past year that studying God's word, prayer, and relying on Him can make all the difference!

Life with Jude is still exciting! We are keeping busy this week with Dr. Seuss activities. He's always so much fun to watch explore and play. This week we have been working on identifying words that are important to Jude. So far Jude can recognize: truck, mom, dog, cow, ball, and Jude. It's a start. Plus out of no where he recognizes the letter o.

How far along? 7 weeks
Size of baby? Our little pumpkin is currently the size of a blueberry!
What's going on with baby? Our pumpkin has hands and feet emerging now and has doubled in size!


Total weight gain: I gained one pound last week. I've lost it again as of this morning.


Sleep: I need an hour nap each afternoon just to function. I'm having a hard time sleeping all through the night. I end up waking up with a stuffed nose and a queasy belly. I keep ending up on the couch!


Miss Anything? Not feeling queasy!

Food cravings: I am loving Mexican food again. Luckily we have Taco Bell, Taco John's, Taco Tierra, and a bunch of other restaurants to help with that craving!

Anything making you queasy or sick: My poor belly is queasy almost all day long. I am okay to eat and I never actually get sick. I just do not want to cook or open the fridge. Right now I can't stand the thought of hummus or eggs.


Gender: Right now it is just our little pumpkin!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy. I can be moody when not feeling well.



Looking forward to: We are looking for new office furniture this week. We are changing things around the home to make room for new baby. Doctor's appointment is next week!! On a side note it looks like we are going to Orlando for vacation in July. Definitely excited about that. Although being 28 weeks preggo at the time could make things a little different!

No comments:

Post a Comment