The Moye Family

The Moye Family

Monday, May 8, 2017

Definitely Feeling Pregnant!

Wow, 31 weeks already!! The panic has not settled in yet as far as how close we are getting. When we talk about July it still seems pretty far away. But really when I say "31 weeks", it seems so much closer!! We really need to spend the month of May getting our to-do list accomplished so we can use June to make sure we are 100% ready for our sweet girl. Right now I am busy trying to get Mops Kids stuff done and ready for next year that way I have my summer free with my babies. It's also yard sale time so I've been pricing a lot to get us ready. Once that is accomplished hopefully we will have enough time to organize all the garages outside for Jeff, open up the pool, and clean up the landscaping a bit. 

My goals for June include:

  • Cooking and freezing meals
  • Spring cleaning
  • Planning preschool and toddler curriculum for the summer
  • Getting all clothes, toys, etc. washed for baby
  • Bringing in the rest of the baby items from the garage and setting up
  • Buying and ordering the last stuff we need for sweet girl
After listing all that I feel like I need to get a move on it now!!! Yikes!

Doctor Appointments:

The baby and I have been very busy with weekly appointments to the high risk doctor. My fluid levels started rising each week. Normal levels are 20 to 25. Three weeks ago my levels were a 26 so they wanted to see me again in a week to double check. The next week they were 31 (I started to get nervous then). The ultrasound techs told me I was still stable and not to worry too much. I was a case of there being no reason for my fluid levels being higher. Which I suppose is good...don't want anything wrong! At today's appointment my levels were back down to 26...yea!! I will continue to pray they stay down. During all these ultrasounds I have been able to see our sweet girl moving a ton! She's beautiful and we have many amazing pictures of her! Her heartbeat is strong and she loves to move! She's been head down for a while but today she had moved with her head up to the top. Both Jude and Daphne did this as well but turned by 35 weeks so hoping for that again! We go again next week to measure fluid levels again and to get another growth check. Prayers are sent up for a good growth for her!

I had a breast ultrasound two weeks ago for the lump in my right armpit. I was having a ton of anxiety ( I dont' want to go into details about it because it was an awful time) so they got me into an ultrasound quickly. It showed that my lump was a normal appearing small lymph node smaller than 1 cm. It was a huge relief for me at that point. My worry and anxiety is by far still there. The node has not gone away and it is tender at time. Dr. Ott explained it's okay right now as long as it stays smaller than 1 cm and does not grow. She believes it will go away after birth. If not she will send me to a general surgeon to get a closer look. All I keep thinking is what if this lymph node means there is something more serious such as cancer? Jeff tells me to just focus on the present and know that everything appears okay right now. The what-ifs just get to me. I am making myself a promise to turn it over to God here and now!

I am so blessed to have my husband and precious babies and a family and group of friends who have been willing to love me and and pray for me the whole way through. 

30 Weeks with Daphne

30 Weeks with our sweet firecracker!



How far along? 31 Weeks

Size of baby? Our sweet little girl is the size of coconut. We get a growth scan next week to get exact weight!

Total weight gain: 24 pounds

Stretch Marks: Nope. 


Maternity clothes? Yes. 


Symptoms: Waking up almost every hour typically sore, heartburn off and on, sore breasts, round ligament pain worsening, some backaches...all pretty minor though. 

Sleep: I toss and turn a lot. I get super sore sleeping on my right so I switch to my left. When I sleep on my left it bothers my stomach so then I sit switch back. Never ending cycle!!


Movement: You can definitely tell when she is asleep or awake! She has quite the moves on her. Today on the ultrasound she has moved with her back up and butt down. 

Wedding Rings on or off? Still on and loose. 

Miss Anything? Not having anxiety about my health.

Bellybutton in or out? For sure out!


Food cravings: Nope.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Gender: Precious girl!!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy when I get my focus right. 

Best Moment this Week: Seeing our sweet girl move again on the ultrasound, watching Jude perform for Praise Kids and play his first T-ball game, just watching Daphne change and grow weekly is exciting! 

Looking forward to: Warmer weather...we need it! Growth scan next week to see how big she is getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment