The Moye Family

The Moye Family

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Welcome 3rd Trimester!!


Wow! Can we be to the 3rd trimester already?? It's crazy how quick a pregnancy goes (especially after the dreadful 1st trimester). I am 28 weeks today and feeling more and more pregnant. :) I am definitely rounded out front but have no signs of swelling , high blood pressure, or the other scary pregnancy symptoms. I get Braxton hicks contractions rarely and my round ligaments are sore at times especially after dinner time. In the mornings I am ready to go though and can always manage a run and a workout. Sleep comes and goes which is typical. Some nights I may wake up once while other nights I am all over the place. Those nights I feel sorry for Jeff as I know I am waking him up too. Those nights are sometimes spent on the couch. I just get sore and hot and can no longer handle sleeping in our bed!

Slowly things are coming together to meet our next little princess. The girls' bedroom is ready to go and the house is finally all put back together! Our next projects include a new fence, cleaning up the landscaping, and a new refrigerator and dishwasher. Somehow we need to fit in a yard sale and organizing of the garages all before getting the last things in order for the baby. I have taken care of what I can for her such as maternity photo outfits and newborn picture outfits. I find that fun of course! :)

Today I had a busy morning spent at the doctors' offices. First up was my high risk appointment. Baby is looking great for her growth in 55th percentile. She was a little mover again until of course we wanted a pretty picture of her face and then she was hiding and snuggling into my back. She is head down and will hopefully stay that way.

Our little firecracker at 28 weeks! She's over 2 pounds now!

 Unfortunately, my fluid levels around the baby are slightly elevated. Normal range is up to 25. Mine is 26. So very slight. Even with that I have to go back next week for another ultrasound and will continue that weekly as long as my fluid level is higher. There is no reasoning right now for this higher fluid level. My next appointment was with Dr. Ott. I had my Tdap shot completed and a regular check up. On another unfortunate note, I did find a lump in my right armpit last week. I had Dr. Ott check it. As of right now we are waiting one more week before doing anything to see if it goes away or shrinks. I have had issues with ingrown hairs there so she wants to make sure its not just an infection slowly going away. I do not think this is the case since it isn't red and sore like they usually are. When we see her next Thursday, if the lump is still there, I will be scheduled for a breast ultrasound. She said it very likely could be fibroadenoma (noncancerous lump), but we just can't know for sure. I honestly feel like my world is falling apart right now. I have two beautiful children who need me and one on the way, and I feel like I will be letting them down if this turns out cancerous. I'm doing everything I can to stay calm and trust in God.

How far along? 28 Weeks 

Size of baby? Our sweet little girl is the size is over 2 pounds now!

Total weight gain: 22 Pounds

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Maternity clothes? I can finally wear maternity capris and shorts. No pants though.  

Symptoms: Difficulty sleeping and being hot for sure.

Sleep: Waking up sore and sweaty! Yuck!

Movement: I love to feel her move throughout day! Yesterday Jude commented on the baby kicking him while he was sitting on my lap.

Wedding Rings on or off? Still on and loose. 

Miss Anything? Feeling normal and not scared about my health.

Bellybutton in or out? Definitely out and Daphne loves to push on it!

Food cravings: Nope.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Gender: Little girl.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Right now just sad but trying desperately to cling to the joy of a having a baby.

Best Moment this Week: Just realizing how lucky I am to have my kiddos. Seeing the baby move in the ultrasound. 

Looking forward to: I am looking forward to Easter weekend. Nothing better than celebrating Jesus rising again! I wouldn't say I am looking forward to my appointments next week but I am ready for them to be here so I can start getting answers. 

27 weeks with our little firecracker



28 Weeks with Daphne 


28 Weeks with Jude




                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment