The Moye Family

The Moye Family

Monday, March 27, 2017

Look at that Belly Grow!!

24 weeks

Well it's been a busy couple of weeks that's for sure! We are in full organizing and painting mode getting our house put together since remodeling and getting ready for the new baby. Saturday was a fun day in St. Louis shopping at Ikea. Got a lot of fun stuff stuff to help organize the kids rooms, the craft room, and the office. Jude's room is now complete except for a few decorative pieces. The craft room is complete as well minus pillows, curtain, etc. We are now painting the trim and ceiling in the girls new room which was previously the playroom. I am so excited to see this room come together! Once that is complete we will paint Daphne's old bedroom and get it set up as our new office and study. The extra spare bedroom downstairs becomes our work out/playroom for the whole family housing my elliptical, weights, the kids basketball goal, trampoline, slide and other fun and active toys. I promise to get pictures up as soon as we have everything complete and ready. Of course that could be summer ha! 

Baby and I are just dandy! I am feeling her move more and more each day and I just love it. My favorite thing about pregnancy with all three! She's often active when I am of course a little more settled and relaxing. The bump keeps getting bigger and making things a bit more uncomfortable. I notice I just get sore quicker with too much work.  My workouts are great in the mornings and making me feel more positive about myself. I can run forever but the push ups and planks are really getting more and more difficult! I have quite the sweet tooth with the pregnancy and that needs to end....glucose screening is coming up next week. Yikes! Jeff and I finalized a name list and there are a couple that I love! Or at least starting to. I've had a tough time getting attached to a name this time around. Right now I'm taking turns writing the  names down on stuff around the house with the other kids names. I guess I am thinking that will help me choose! Next week I have an appointment with Dr.Ott and my glucose test!

25 Weeks

For some reason 25 weeks makes life with a new baby start to feel even more real. My panic mode is setting in and that's a bummer for my hubby. :)  I have us on a deadline to get the inside of the house done in the next couple of weeks. He's been a very good sport about it all and putting in the extra work to help my visions come true! Needless to say all this extra work is definitely putting a strain on my body. Between working out, running, painting, moving and organizing my body kind of hates me right now. I'm gonna go with it all being a good thing in the end by making me stronger for labor and delivery right?? I also need to begin thinking about maternity pictures and getting outfits altogether, and on top of that Easter is slowing approaching us along with Jude's Praise Kids performances and the start of T-Ball. I might be a little crazy the next month or so! My number one goal is to try and plan a little baby moon for the husband and I in May. We need that time away for sure! 

I had a doctor's appointment last Thursday with Dr. Ott for just a normal check-up. All is well with weight, blood pressure, and baby's heartbeat. Pretty boring appointment overall but I will not complain about that. I did do my glucose test that morning too. The drinks have never bothered me too much except for the extra burping...lovely and lady-like! They had fruit punch this time so I chose that over orange and it was a good choice. The reason I do not like the screening is due to the fact that I have to go hours without eating beforehand. I know, I know you are supposed to eat as normal but let's face it....most people do not pass doing that. Good news is that I did in fact pass so no extra testing for me. I've been pretty lucky to have passed with all three pregnancies.  My next appointment is April 10th. I will have a growth scan check with the high risk doctor, a regular check-up, and my TDAP shot. 


Little Firecracker at 25 weeks!

Daphne at 24 Weeks!

Jude at 25 Weeks!


Miss Daphne was 17 months old last week...already!!!

My little lucky charms for sure!!


How far along? 25 Weeks and 4 Days

Size of baby? Our sweet little girl is the size of a head of cauliflower. My belly is starting to prove that too!

Total weight gain: 16 pounds

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Maternity clothes? Maternity shirts for sure but still cannot do the pants. I have to pull them up way too much. Looking forward to spring and summer. Maternity shorts and dresses fit me much better. 

Symptoms: Definite heartburn and food not settling well. I have discovered that too much dairy just makes me feel sick. My body is pretty sore from doing too much and I do wake more often just being uncomfortable. 

Sleep: Still wake up on my back and that makes me so sore.

Movement: She can be a little mover when I have time to sit still and really feel her. Jeff got to feel her move for the first time and see my belly move yesterday at church. :)

Wedding Rings on or off? Still on and loose. 

Miss Anything? My body not being so sore.

Bellybutton in or out? Definitely out and Daphne loves to push on it!

Food cravings: Nope although I do prefer to stick with just pretty plain food such as toast, bagels, and fruit. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really although I still prefer to not eat seafood.

Gender: Little girl.....and I'm pretty sure I have a name picked...maybe I'll share it the next post!

Happy or Moody most of the time: I can be super happy and then I let the stress of my to-do list get to me and I'm moody. 

Best Moment this Week: Feeling all the movement from our little firecracker, Jillian and her kiddos coming to visit, enjoying the new swing set from Papaw and Mimi.


Looking forward to: We are on spring break this week so we are taking it easy giving me more time to get things done around the house. We will also be spending a couple of days back home with grandparents. Not only is this great for the kids but necessary for me as I know it will make me relax for two days! Spring!!!!! Nicer weather, landscaping, home shows, Easter...I love it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment