The Moye Family

The Moye Family

Monday, May 22, 2017

We have a Name!!!

That's right, Folks!! We have a name for our little girl finally! I know many people wait until the hospital before having a final name but of course I am way too type A for that. Just getting a name for her at 33 weeks along was pushing it for me! Are we all ready for the reveal?????

Our little firecracker is going to be called......


Maryn Olivia Moye!!!

33 Weeks with Maryn

34 weeks with Daphne

33 Weeks with Jude


It's quite a pretty name in our opinion, and goes well with Jude and Daphne. Our little Miss Maryn should be making her appearance in less than 7 weeks!! Unbelievable.

I had my 33 week check-up yesterday. It was actually an entire morning of doctor appointments that my husband kindly attended with me, and luckily my super loving and awesome best friend, Jillian, was in town and watched my kids for me the entire time. God sure has blessed me with the best husband and the perfect best friend. We began the morning visiting the high risk doctor again. These weekly visits are getting kind of tiresome....but seeing Maryn each time is pretty neat. My fluid level was at 28 last week and 26 this week. So I'm still remaining stable but high meaning I will be back for another ultrasound next week! Miss Maryn was head down and moving beautifully. Her heart rate was 153. She wouldn't show us her beautiful face this time but I'm sharing a picture from last week!



From there we went to see the general surgeon, Dr. Aaron. He is at the St. Vincent Breast Center. My anxiety was just getting the best of me so Dr. Ott referred me to him so he could take a look at the lymph node in my right arm pit. I am so thankful we got to go see him as he was able to explain things to me much better and ease my mind a bit. My lymph node looks like a normal lymph node and feels like one. All good news. Of course we have no idea why it is there. On another good note it hasn't been growing. So as of right now he feels it is harmless and could heavily be related to my pregnancy hormones. On the downside estrogen levels increase a lot with pregnancy and that increases breast cancer. At this time he did a breast cancer check and there were no lumps. Our plan now is to come back in 6 months for another ultrasound of the node just to make sure it has not changed. My prayers are that it just goes away by then! He said if my anxiety continued to get the best of me then we could of course remove it. I will definitely be keeping that in mind.

My final appointment that day was with Dr. Ott. Unfortunately, I found out I had a bacterial infection last week. The meds are helping and I'm hoping by next week I will be in the clear. Aside from all that everything looks good and I go back in 3 weeks.

Earlier this week I did have my preadmission appointment as well. I truly feel like I just had mine for Daphne so everything she told me was very familiar and I had not forgotten! It is making me feel truly ready to bring Maryn into this world. Honestly, those two days of just Jeff and the baby and I in our own little world in the hospital is actually quite great :).

Playing Catch Up

We have been super busy as always. Our yard sale is now complete and we did okay. Still have a lot of Jude's clothes left. Now it's time to work on organizing our garages, the yard barn, and getting the pool opened. Jeff has been working super hard outside cutting trees, digging out landscaping, clearing up the pond and getting the fountain hooked up. He still has lots to do with spraying poison ivy and taking care of some other trees. We are getting there though. I would love to get some flowers planted and the landscaping cleaned up some. We just need to find the time....hopefully soon!!

I have now made 10 freezer meals for Maryn's arrival. All outfits are ordered for pictures and going home. My next steps include:

  • Cleaning up baby furniture and equipment and getting set up
  • Washing all clothes
  • Washing all toys
  • Getting the downstairs ready for her sleeping
  • Buying all items we still need 
  • Spring Cleaning
  • Packing the hospital bag and getting all my postpartum and nursing supplies ready
Ugh! Still lots to do!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day last weekend. For once we did not have to travel. It was all about me and my babies and I loved it!! The kids surprised me with a homemade card, boots from Rural King, and the Lipsense starter Kit. My husband does well :).  From there we went to church and then headed to Cracker Barrel for my pancake craving. Those blueberry pancakes sure were delicious! We then spent the afternoon together before Jeff had to leave. I'm sharing some beautiful pictures of me with the kiddos and Miss Maryn. I cannot wait until next year when I have all 3 babies out and with me for photos! God is amazing and I could never be more thankful than be chosen to be their mommy. It is such an honor.

Mother's Day with my babies!!
Mother's Day-32 Weeks with Maryn

Shirts I had made for Maryn's arrival!!
Sweet mommy journal from my friend Samantha
Jude's T-Ball games are keeping us busy!!

Jude's Praise Kids Performance

How far along? 33 Weeks and 1 Day

Size of baby? Our sweet little girl is 4 pounds and 8 ounces. A perfect size!

Total weight gain: 26 pounds

Stretch Marks: Nope. 



Maternity clothes? Yes. 


Symptoms: Waking up almost every hour typically sore, heartburn off and on, sore breasts, round ligament pain worsening, some backaches...all pretty minor though. 

Sleep: I feel like I'm up almost every hour!


Movement: She has some pretty sharp jabs that if for sure! 

Wedding Rings on or off? Still on and loose. 

Miss Anything? My energy and sleeping well for sure.

Bellybutton in or out? Out!


Food cravings: Nothing consistent

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Gender: Sweet girl Maryn!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but very tired.

Best Moment this Week: Mother's Day, Spending time with Jillian, getting to see the surgeon

Looking forward to: Opening our pool and going to Oil Belt Christian Church Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment