The Moye Family

The Moye Family

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Final Days Before Our Little Pumpkin Arrives!

38 Weeks

We spent the week having our high risk pregnancy tests for our Little Miss. She passed them both with flying colors! My non-stress test was Monday the 5th. Within the first 5 minutes she had already moved enough that she passed perfectly! I always said she was quite the tumbler. It was amazing to lay there for 20 minutes doing nothing but listening to her heartbeat and feeling her move. It so difficult to find the time to just enjoy her inside of me when I have a toddler running around too! Thankfully Papaw Jim came down to watch him for me during this time.

Thursday the 8th we had another biophysical profile that she once again was able to breeze through. Her heart rate was steady around 153 bpm. She is still down pretty low but we were able to get some AMAZING pictures of her face this time! My heart was so full as we watched her stick her tongue out and move her lips up and down. Just fascinating.
The ultrasound tech provided us yet again with another picture of her hair! Yes, hair. We do not believe it either since hair is not something that runs in our family for babies. My guess is that this hair will all fall out and she will be our bald little princess for a while. I could be wrong though! :)



38 Weeks!
  
38 Weeks with Jude!
She is so sweet!
39 Weeks

I had my final doctor's appointment Monday the 12th before we get to welcome home our Little Pumpkin! It was another non-stress test and once again she passed perfectly. I'm still dilated to a 3 and nothing else going on! Just a waiting game. My conclusion is that my induction is definitely going to happen tomorrow. I am going to start with having my water broke as opposed to starting with Pitocin. Hopefully my body will just kick in and do what it needs to do.

We ask for many prayers for tomorrow that all will run smoothly with delivery and we will welcome our beautiful little girl to our family. We have had so much support and love during this pregnancy that we could not be more grateful!

39 Weeks! 



How far along? 39 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain: 26 pounds

Maternity clothes? Still in them and ready to be done!
 
Stretch marks? None! I am thankful for my mother's genetics!

Sleep: I want to sleep and I do off and on. I'm up a lot tossing and turning, unable to breathe, and needing to use the bathroom.

Miss Anything? I am going to miss not being able to feel her move in my belly everyday!

Movement: Still a mover!

Food cravings: Nothing at all. I have a tough time even cooking for lunch or supper. I don't really want anything.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
 
Gender: Girl!!

Labor Signs: Dilated to a 3, occasional cramps and contractions....that's really about it. Not much to brag about!

Belly Button in or out? Out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy, anxious, and tired. 
 
Best moment this week:Getting to relax all by myself for 20 minutes during the non-stress test just listening to her heart beat. 
 
 Looking forward to: Bringing our little girl into the world tomorrow! Can't wait to have pictures of her and Jude together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment