The Moye Family

The Moye Family

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

29 Weeks-Third Trimester!

It is so hard to believe that another 2 weeks have flown by and I am into my third trimester. I feel as if it wasn't that long ago I found out I was pregnant. I am still still trying to wrap my mind around the idea that Jude will be here in a matter of two months! 

I had my doctor's appointment last Monday where I had my glucose test. Everything tested just fine (thank goodness). I spent all day not eating because I was determined to pass this test! While there the doctor told me she would like to do another ultrasound on October 26th to take a look at Jude's size and to see if we are on track with the due date. I am just ready to stick to one date! Although we all know he will come when he is ready to come! My blood test did show that my white blood cell count was high so I have to get tested again when I go for my ultrasound. She most likely believes this is due to the fact that I had just gotten over the flu days before and still had a cold at the time of the appointment. Talk about a rough week! 

Last week was definitely full of new excitement for baby Jude. I started out with my doctor's appointment and then Jeff and I had our maternity pictures taken. I knew I wanted to document every wonderful moment of this experience, so the maternity pictures were a perfect opportunity. Lauren Seidel out of Marion did a fantastic job. Here are just a few pictures from the session below:


Daddy's work boots with Jude's soon to be boots!

We all know that Jude will have to become a firefighter like his daddy when he grows up!

Last week continued with Jeff putting together our pack-n-play. Just seeing it made me even more excited for Jude's arrival!


On Friday, Jeff's dad and Kari (Mimi) brought down our long awaited baby furniture! Jeff spent part of the weekend getting it put together. We still have a LONG way to go, but every time I go in the room I just fall more and more in love with our little guy and cannot wait for his arrival. I will post more pictures as soon as we get more of the room ready!



Jim also brought down my one-year anniversary present from my husband. It will be the perfect reading and cuddling spot for Jude and his mama!



Finally, Jeff and I ordered out car seat. We got a great deal for it, so we had to order it!



Here is a picture of me at 29 Weeks!
How far along? 29 weeks (and 4 days)

Total weight gain: About 19 pounds

Maternity clothes? Love the pants!

Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep: I am definitely passing out earlier and earlier! I still continue to wake up early thought...mostly cause I am starving!

Best moment this week: Everything! Too many exciting moments happening to choose just one!

Miss Anything? I love Jude too much to miss anything!

Movement: Quite a bit! We had a video presentation today at school and needless to say it was loud! Jude must have noticed because we was tumbling and rolling like crazy the whole time!

Food cravings: Still really liking the Kix cereal with berries.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: No! He needs to keep baking for a while longer!

Symptoms: Besides growing larger????Pregnancy brain is in full force! Talk about forgetful, clumsy, and all over the place!

Belly Button in or out? It is still mostly all in!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: I am thrilled to continue finishing Jude's room! Our first baby shower is also the 28th so I am looking forward to spending some time with family and friends. Also, I can't wait for another ultrasound on the 26th! I know Mimi is excited too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment