The Moye Family

The Moye Family

Monday, August 3, 2015

29 Weeks!

I am so excited to officially be in the 3rd trimester now! We decided to ring in this special celebration by visiting Florida and Disney World...where there is a lot of walking...where there is a lot of heat...sounds a bit crazy, huh?! I cannot tell you how many looks I got walking around this pregnant in Disney World. Not to mention the reminder from other tourists that I look like I am due much sooner than what I am (yes, I carry big and all belly). Oh, well! There were many kind people who gave up seats for me or told me how brave I was to come to Disney this far along. Then of course there are others who pushed me around in crowded lines and knocked me into strollers (yes, people are that rude). Aside from those who have an obvious lack of consideration for others, the trip went surprisingly well with a pregnant woman and a toddler. We both surivived the long drive without upset, it never got too hot while we were there, we both managed to get up early and arrive at that parks before they opened, and we stayed until way past our bedtimes! I was pretty impresssed with the both of us! :) 

Ok. So...I did have a minor meltdown at Magic Kingdom. In my defense it was 11 o'clock at night and I had been on my feet for 15 hours. :) Poor Jeff had to take the brunt of my irritation. He was a good sport though!

Jude joined me for the picture this time!
 
His first trip to Disney World shirt...thanks to Jennifer Robeson!






I had a doctor's appointment the day before we left for vacation. It was a long morning of appointments, and my mom was kind enough to take off work and join me to watch Jude. I had my glucose test and all came back fine. I had another anatomy scan and our little pumpkin is now in the 34th percentile, so we are making progress! She was just precious in the pictures. Already sleeping with her mouth open and covering her face with her arms. As far as my size goes, my uterus measures larger while our little girl measures smaller. Am I surprised? No. One look at me and you can tell how huge my belly is and it just doesn't match up. I was reminded again this morning at Wal-mart that I look much further along than I am :). Doctor says that it is fine and nothing to worry about. I go back this Friday for another check-up. 




In other news, we are now home and ready to begin our little girl's bedroom. We have most items we need. Just need to get the paint color ready. My sister is throwing a baby sprinkle next weekend for a few people to celebrate our little pumpkin. I'm happy that we will have memories and photos celebrating her upcoming arrival just as we have Jude. Our maternity photo session is scheduled for next week as well. I have all of our outfits ready to go. I am so excited to do this shoot because Jude will get to be a part of it as well! Lastly, we ordered our double stroller (after much research and debating). I think we are going to like it! Anyone need a single Britax stoller? We have one for sale!
Meet our Joovy Caboose VaryLight Stroller!


How far along? 29 weeks and 1 day

Total weight gain: 18 pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes, definitely!

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Not too bad. I do feel pretty sore in the mornings when I wake up though.

Best moment this week: Family vacation in Florida, of course! Being with Jude and watching his reaction to everything at Disney World was just priceless! We even bought our little pumpkin cute outfit and toy.

Miss Anything? I missed being able to ride comfortably in a vehicle this week! I also missed being able to enjoy the roller coasters :(.

Movement: Lots of it!

Food cravings: No.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Symptoms: Round ligament pains and getting tired more quickly. Plus my belly is just growing off the charts!

Belly Button in or out? I am really working on an outtie this time!
Wedding rings on or off?  On and still loose.

Labor Signs: No thankfully!
Looking forward to: Decorating our little pumpkin's bedroom along with maternity pictures and our baby sprinkle next week!







No comments:

Post a Comment