The Moye Family

The Moye Family

Monday, November 26, 2012

35 Weeks

We had a busy holiday week with Thanksgiving and my dad's wedding. I quickly came to the realization through it all that I just cannot do as much as I did before the pregnancy! Wednesday I had a doctor's appointment. It was nothing more than a quick check. She let me know that everything was normal and I was doing well. There is still a concern about Jude not turning, but we have a few weeks left for him to do so. As my husband and dad both said, "He has a mind of his own just like his mom!" I have my next appointment on December 3rd and from that point on will have them every week. It's crazy to think we are to that point! Jeff, Kasey, and I left on Thursday morning to have Thanksgiving with his family. We had a delicious meal and were able to see Kari's Snoopy room for both Jude and Blaize. That night I had my first Black Friday experience. I have avoided the whole tradition for years now, but Jeff found some luggage at a good price at Kohls and had me convinced to go. We got here at a 11 pm and were not in bed until 2 in the morning! That is a lot for pregnant woman in my stage! :) However, we did get the luggage plus a few other things for me! We had Thanksgiving Friday with my mom and then Sunday with my dad. In between all that we did some Christmas shopping and had my dad's wedding! I cannot express enough how lucky I am to have such a wonderful and supportive husband. By Saturday night I was exhausted and in pain and he did nothing but take the best of care of me. He will without a doubt make a perfect daddy!

After we came home Sunday, I spent the rest of the evening working up at my classroom trying to get ready for my maternity leave. My sub is spending from here on out with me and the kids getting to know our routine. I am lucky to have someone who can spend this much time with us. I can already tell that she is going to be fantastic with the kids.
Christmas decorations are already up. My husband was wonderful and took of the outside lights last night. I have a picture below of Jude's first ornament! Love it! :)


This week we hope to get the final touches on Jude's room and hopefully most of our Christmas shopping done. I am ready to get the wrapping done and everything out of the way. I just keep thinking of how we only have 4 1/2 weeks left until he is hopefully here! Right now everyone is my family is beginning to take bets on when he will arrive. Most agree that they do not think I will make it to Christmas. I guess we will just have to wait and see!

35 Weeks....in front of one one of our Christmas trees!
How far along? 35 weeks (and 3 days)

Total weight gain: I cannot believe that I have gained 24 pounds!

Maternity clothes? Same old same old

Stretch marks? Not that I can tell yet

Sleep: Definitely not getting enough! I know it is just in preparation for Jude!

Best moment this week: Jude's continuous movement cannot be beat! Purchasing his stocking was pretty neat too!

Miss Anything? Not having back pain!

Movement: I feel like I have an earthquake in my belly sometimes!

Food cravings: Nope

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Labor Signs: I get braxton hicks when I haven't emptied my bladder enough or I overdo it.

Symptoms: Mostly back and leg pain...I need to find more time to keep walking. The weather just isn't cooperating!

Belly Button in or out? Flat and out on top!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: My breastfeeding class on Wednesday and my 36 week appointment on Monday. I am getting checked to see if I am dilated and if little Jude has turned yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment